Tips to Cure Gout
If you are a patient of GOUT which is due to High Uric Acid, This post will be so much helpful for you. Plus share it as much as you can to help more people.
Here are the top 10 home remedies for gout.
1. Eat 10-40 cherries daily.
2. Eat fruits/Veggies which have VITAMIN C like Papaya, Pineapple, radish, squash, tomato, watermelon etc.
3. Drink Lemon water through out the day.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar, Mix one teaspoon of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. Drink it two to three times daily. If you find this remedy helpful, you can increase the dosage of apple cider vinegar to up to two tablespoons.
5. Baking Soda, Baking soda can help lower the amount of uric acid, giving you relief from the pain. Mix one-half teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water. Drink this solution four times a day but not more than that. Continue up to two weeks. If you are above 60 years, do not take more than three times in a day. Also, ignore this remedy if you suffer from hypertension.
6. Simply eat one or two bananas daily, and soon you will notice improvement in your condition.
7. Use cold. If the pain isn’t too bad, try cold packs or cold compresses on the joint to lessen the inflammation and help the pain. Ice the joint for 20 to 30 minutes several times a day.
8. Avoid meats that are particularly rich sources of uric acid. Physicians used to advise cutting back on purine-rich plant foods such as lentils, peas, beans, mushrooms, cauliflower and spinach.
9. Eliminate coffee and all other caffeine sources from the diet. Minimize alcohol consumption. Alcohol promotes dehydration and irritates the urinary tract.
10. Drink the full complement of eight eight-ounce glasses of water daily to flush uric acid from the system and prevent urate crystal deposition.
11. If you are overweight, lose the excess pounds.
12. Eat tart cherries in all forms – fresh, or as cherry juice, or in the form of tart cherry extract.
13. Eat more flax seeds and nuts.